- Prepare monthly management account
- Prepare quarterly accounts for Group consolidation
- Prepare end of year Financial statements including main schedules
- Maintain Monthly Accounts file, including Bank reconciliation and Supplier reconciliation.
- Ensure accurate and timely postings of entries to GL
- Verification of salaries and posting to GL based on payroll figures from HR software
- Assist the Finance Manager in ‘Efficiency Management’
- Assessment of audit management letters’ recommendations and ensure corrective actions are implemented
- Prepare management reports for performance monitoring and efficiency management.
- Annual budget preparation
- Monthly rolling cash flow forecast
- Quarterly revised forecast
- Fully qualified ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position at senior level
- Experience in ERP is required
- Good leadership skill
- Have a high sense of confidentiality, loyalty and ethics
- Dynamic and self starter
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Good mastery of MS Office