The unit Manager’s role is to provide leadership in order to support his/her Team to adhere to overall unit performance across 4 key metrics:
- Customer satisfaction
- Brand Standards
- The ability to engage our Teams to deliver on objectives set
- Enhance and monitor our customer experience through established surveys and tools
- Ensure store is at Standard as per Restaurant Operations Compliance Check (ROCC)
- Monitor store over agreed financial KPIs
- The Unit Manager will also be called to support Regional Operations
This role will require business acumen and the ability to think beyond the core operational elements in order to effectively lead and inspire a Team to achieve breakthrough results.
- Bachelor degree in Management or Operation processes.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Ability to coach and develop his/her Team to achieve results with a human touch
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to implement strategy and projects
- Has a major focus on quality metrics
- Good knowledge of MS Office is essential
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview