Company :Avipro Co. Ltd, Processing Plant
Closing date :01 Jun 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps and organizes files of all documents related to the characteristics of the factory operating system and the Auditing entities.
- Records task(s) performed as well as materials and equipment used.
- Controls the “Job Sheet for Internal Employee”.
- Cross train with other maintenance personnel.
- Ensures the monitoring of contractors’ on-site interventions and Reports.
- Logs all information relative to PM actions and repairs on all essential equipment.
- Upkeeps detailed records on the general activities of the Workshop.
- Records daily store issues and updates in D365.
- Initiates Request for Quotes (RFQ) and Purchase Requisitions (PR).
- Conducts inventories and enters data in the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Participates in training operating staff on the CMMS.
- 2 years proven experience in maintenance engineering role and operations scheduling.
- Practical understanding of engineering concepts in mechanical, electrical, electronic & PLC automated systems.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Communication abilities, and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and sound knowledge of AutoCAD & CMMS.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in food processing environment would be an advantage.
- Professional, courteous, and tactful relations with all personnel.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.Apply