Company :New Maurifoods
Closing date :30 Nov 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be a key player in coordinating workflow and materials within or between departments according to production schedule
- Assist the officer with the seedling and plantation programs, stock records and inventories
- Ensure all suppliers have signed Cahiers des Charges and are regularly audited ; follow-up documentation
- Raise Purchase Requests and follow up on Purchase Orders of Fresh Vegetables ; check suppliers invoicing
- Assist with the Time & Attendance recording on the HR System
- Participate in the collection and entry of production data into the ERP system.
- Maintain and update production KPIs and dashboard
- Follow-up with production suppliers of pending orders for petty equipment
- Record keeping & archiving
- Minimum HSC or equivalent.
- Ability to work in team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar position.
- Self Starter.
- Ability to adapt and respond to change.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.Apply