Company :New Maurifoods
Closing date :30 Nov 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
The selected candidate will be a key player in coordinating workflow and materials within or between departments according to production schedule.
- Manage local and imported procurement of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Plan & distribute production schedules to the production team, and liaise with sales & marketing department
- Address and maintain employee relations
- Participates in the implementation of supply and production strategies
- Monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labour or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing production, and/or maintenance.
- Ensure quality procedures are followed as per standards.
- Minimum Diploma in Food Safety,Management or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work in team and encourage participation of team members.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar position.
- Self Starter.
- Ability to adapt and respond to change.
- Microsoft Office Skills (well versed with Microsoft Excel)
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.Apply