Operations Coordinator (for our Durban Office)
Closing date :30 Sep 2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Co-ordination and management of entire freight forwarding function for all modes of transport.
- Handling of files from A-Z including customs clearance and invoicing.
- Processing of SADC / PHYTO / EUR1/ CTN/ BSC /CNCA/COO certificates as required.
- Relationship management in terms of all client liaison and customer services.
- Plan and execute container loading plan for consolidation containers
- Maintaining and updating reports as prescribed by management or existing business models.
- Matric SC / Grade 12
- Diploma/ Bachelors Degree ( Advantages)
- At least 5-7 years experience in freight forwarding operations
- A solid understanding of government authorities procedures and polices to ensure compliance.
- Working experience with Hazardous/ Roro / Reefer / OOG Cargo and groupage consolidations.
- Ability to process export customs entries with general tariff knowledge.
- Good IT skills (MS Office) and Shipshape
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and manage time.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.Apply